Coburg Exaflex 3000
Portable multi-purpose surgical table for universal use in hospitals and the outpatient departments. Versatile uses through optimal, secure patient positioning, with 5, 6, or 8 fold subdivided radiolucent universal tabletop.
Standard equipment rails made from chrome-nickel steel provided on both sides of the seat, back and leg plate(s)..
- padding 40 mm thick, electrically-conductive fabric, black (other colours, non-conductive fabric also available)
- height adjustment by means of a maintenance-free hydraulic pump lever
- back rest as well as Trendelenburg/Anti-Trendelenburg position infinitely and easily adjustable from the head end of the table supported by a gas spring
- lateral tilting by means of a smooth crank mechanism
- aluminium and chrome-nickel steel table frame construction, powder-coated RAL 9007
- mobile base made from stainless steel with large smooth running twin rollers, lockable
- column covering made of chrome-nickel steel
- passed through angle guides for X-ray-cassette on both sides
- ready for immediate use (battery-supplied)
- maximum load of 160kg
- infinitely adjustable gallbladder support
- sliding top with longitudinal movement of 230mm
Recommended Standard Accessories (see picture)
- double-jointed headrest, larger adjustment area, laterally movable, removable
- separate, removable leg plates, supported by a gas spring, infinitely adjustable
- see price-list
Subject to technical modifications!